Sunday, January 25, 2009

Injury again

On Saturday I was racing in 10k race in Radostice. Very nice race, perfect nature scenery. Just it is difficult because of the weather, that is usually here in January. A lot of mud and pieces of ice.
I did not run it very fast and I enjoyed it even the conditions were not perfect.
But then it happened...

It has been 5 months since I twisted my right ankle. And on Saturday I did it again. :-(.
At least I could use the help of one spectator, that helped me to get to the finish line and my friend helped me to get home.
It means, that I cannot have any running plans for this year. And may be I will need to completely stop my running as my ankle is strictly against it.




2 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Ales! How is your ankle?
Are you coming to the states this year?

PoorAxl said...

Hi Jenny,
the ankle is so so. I feel like I could start running, but I am not sure if it would have a bad impact later on. I will try.
There is no plan to visit the States this year yet, but it can change.