Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's post

It's been sooo looong since I posted my latest post. Isn't it time to renew my blog? The start of the New Year may be the good time for it.

It is also a good time to set goals (as I need to do for my employer also). So my sport's related goals may look like this:

1/ get rid of the 20 pounds overweight (running and biking will be much easier ;-))
2/ finish my first 1/2 ironman or similar distance (do I really want to set this goal?)
and finally - regularly send posts to my multisport blog (is 1 post per month enough?)

Hmm,these goals are definitely well measurable, but ... are they also achievable? Let's hope they are.

2 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Hello Ales!
I was just thinking of you this week and hoping you are well.
When are you coming back to the states?

PoorAxl said...

No plans for near future, but one of my goals for 2009 is "visiting at least 1 customer on site" and all of our customers are in USA. So, I may come ;-).