Wednesday, April 9, 2008

fatigue

I feel really tired this week.
The spring is coming, which is excellent. It also means I start to travel to my work by bike. Do you know, how is it to sit on a bike after 5 months not biking? It's terrible! First few miles are fine, but it is almost 28km to my work, with 2 steep hills. And I need to ride it back too. My butt, my back, my thighs, all it hurts.
As I want to finish a marathon this year I want to do a half of it first. I subscribed to a 1/2 marathon in the beginning of May and started to increase my running mileage. After 56km on my MTB on Tuesday I ran 15km on Wednesday. My longest run since ... I do not remember.
However, all it means I am tired, tired, tired. Why don't we have a bed at work?

2 comments:

trinick67 said...

i know what you mean, i have been working late and working out and it keep me tired all day. it will be good to get on your bike again. we have been trying here in MN but it continue to be cold and it's still snows every so often. you will have a post some pictures here. take care.

PoorAxl said...

You really have a long winter. Is it always like this?
I will try to add some pictures.